Aluminium Doors and Windows for Schools and Colleges
Aluminium Door and Window Solutions specialise in providing high quality replacement Aluminium Doors and Windows in Schools and Colleges throughout the South of England. Our team are highly experienced in working with both Schools and Councils and have completed installations in over 160 schools and colleges in the last 10 years.
We work with you to provide the following benefits:
We work hard for your budget!
- We provide a free site visit, including a survey and estimate, no matter how large or small the job is.
- We are happy to supply a quote for a large number of windows and doors allowing you to ‘cherry pick’ which ones are suitable for you.
- We do not subcontract any of our work. We manufacture all products to your exact specifications.
Child Health and Safety – A Primary Concern!
- We can supply ‘Anti-finger Trap Style Doors’ – This rotating door posts fit in a tight socket eliminating any space for fingers to become trapped.
- Teleflex Winders can optionally be fitted to opening windows. This eliminates the need for cords or poles being used to open and close high-level windows which is both safer and neater.
- We only use Safety Glass in our doors and windows in accordance with BS6262.
- Low Ramped Thresholds, Wide Frames and Low-Level Handles are all suitable for wheelchair access.
- All Staff and Fitting Teams are DBS Enhanced Checked.
Minimising School Disruption
- We will work during the school holidays, Inset days, weekends and during the evening!
- We will prioritise completing installations first in areas of the school that do not compromise child security and safety.
Colour Matching to your School Colours
• All of our window frames, doors and infill panels can be sprayed to exactly match your school colours!
•Also,we can optionally provide installations in two colours and supply glass for doors that have been engraved with your school logo!
Making a Better Teaching Environment
• In accordance with the EU Directive 2006/32/EC, we can only use High UV Energy Saving Glass in our windows and doors. By conserving heat and saving energy, classrooms will be noticeably warmer in winter. Some schools have reported reduced heating bills as a result.
• Solar glass is available so that the solar glare is significantly cut down on the south facing classrooms!